1. Peer one on one support. a certified recovery specialist or a Recovery coach will meet with you one-on-one to help you meet your self-determined goals in your recovery walk. This is not Therapy but peer to peer support.
Call Nancy Garner at 812-697-4347 for an appointment.
2. Pathways to HOPE Education Support Group. This is a 8 to 10 week commitment mental health and addiction recovery group support. We use a workbook called Pathways to Recovery: A Strengths Approach Self-Help workbook. Meeting dates will vary. This is not a therapy nor treatment group but a peer led education support group
3. Mental Health Wellness Support group. Open to adults ages 18 and over, male and female who have had life struggles and want their life to change. Families, friends. supporters of those who attend are welcomes. This is an on-going open support group that meets every week
4. WRAP. Wellness Recovery Action Planning workshops and trainings by a trained facilitator.
5. available for speaking engagements to speak on mental health recovery and to share her story with groups to help give hope to others.